About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
harbl liked the chapter Amy’s next step… in 48 Hours As A Girl.
4 days ago
-
harbl liked the chapter Beth and Amy scissoring action in 48 Hours As A Girl.
4 days ago
-
harbl liked the chapter More hot lesbian action for Amy in 48 Hours As A Girl.
4 days ago
-
harbl liked the chapter Beth fucks your virgin pussy in 48 Hours As A Girl.
5 days ago
-
harbl liked the chapter To strip in Skyrim: CHYOA editon.
5 days ago
-
harbl liked the chapter Double-teaming in X-Change.
1 week ago
-
harbl liked the chapter Jamie is the birthday boy - and there is a birthday surprise in X-Change.
1 week ago
-
harbl liked the chapter Wait in Hogwarts Legacy.
3 weeks ago
-
harbl liked the chapter Emmaline Seduces the Prisoners? in Bravos Feminine.
3 weeks ago
-
harbl liked the chapter "I... Need Your Dick" in Super Magic School RPG.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
harbl has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
harbl has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
harbl has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
harbl has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
harbl has not earned any awards.