About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
hal19696 liked the chapter Billy’s walk home in Loaded Gloves.
1 day ago
-
hal19696 published the chapter Evasione in I desideri di una principessa.
4 days ago
-
hal19696 published the chapter Una punizione che aiuti la sua memoria in I desideri di una principessa.
4 days ago
-
hal19696 liked the chapter Carly gets lucky in Loaded Gloves.
1 week ago
-
hal19696 liked the chapter Introduction in Hard.
1 week ago
-
hal19696 published the chapter Ma viene presto interrotta in I desideri di una principessa.
1 week ago
-
hal19696 published the chapter Deve usare l'astuzia per avere i mezzi per liberarsi in I desideri di una principessa.
1 week ago
-
hal19696 liked the chapter Harold Summers/ nurse Veronica in Breeding farms.
2 weeks ago
-
hal19696 liked the chapter Harold Summers in Breeding farms.
2 weeks ago
-
hal19696 liked the chapter You hesitate in A Fitting End.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
hal19696 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
hal19696 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
hal19696 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
hal19696 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
hal19696 has not earned any awards.