guy_in_body_of_rias_gremory
Scene Starter
Last seen in another dimension
Member since May 21, 2023
About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- July 13
- Location
- Brasil
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fanfic,novel,manga
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Black
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
guy_in_body_of_rias_gremory left a comment on the chapter Your best friend in The Printer.
1 day ago
-
guy_in_body_of_rias_gremory liked the chapter Your best friend in The Printer.
1 day ago
-
guy_in_body_of_rias_gremory liked the chapter Female pov animations Part 1 in Waking up as a heroine.
3 days ago
-
guy_in_body_of_rias_gremory liked the chapter Later on. in Woke up a Girl.
1 week ago
-
guy_in_body_of_rias_gremory liked the chapter Groped in Woke up a Girl.
1 month ago
-
guy_in_body_of_rias_gremory liked the chapter They return in Woke up a Girl.
1 month ago
-
guy_in_body_of_rias_gremory liked the chapter You comply in X-Change.
1 month ago
-
guy_in_body_of_rias_gremory liked the chapter Fuck him anyway in X-Change.
1 month ago
-
guy_in_body_of_rias_gremory liked the chapter Introduction in Powers & Consequences.
1 month ago
-
guy_in_body_of_rias_gremory liked the chapter Introduction in The possession book.
1 month ago
No recent activity
guy_in_body_of_rias_gremory has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
guy_in_body_of_rias_gremory has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
guy_in_body_of_rias_gremory has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
guy_in_body_of_rias_gremory has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
guy_in_body_of_rias_gremory has not earned any awards.