About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
gundameeeee liked the chapter Bathroom Realisations in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
5 hours ago
-
gundameeeee liked the chapter Pema (& Korra) Milking Bran pt. IV in Normality.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
gundameeeee has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
gundameeeee has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
gundameeeee has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
gundameeeee has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
gundameeeee has not earned any awards.