About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
gristav liked the chapter As It Was in Harem Hotel.
37 seconds ago
-
gristav liked the chapter True Self in Harem Hotel.
5 minutes ago
-
gristav liked the chapter Be Sweet in Harem Hotel.
18 minutes ago
-
gristav liked the chapter Understandings in Harem Hotel.
23 minutes ago
-
gristav liked the chapter Round 1's Transformations in Harem Hotel.
42 minutes ago
-
gristav liked the chapter The New Joe in Girl World.
4 days ago
-
gristav liked the chapter Daddy's Home in Girl World.
4 days ago
-
gristav liked the chapter Kelli’s Purpose in Girl World.
4 days ago
-
gristav liked the chapter Helpful Kelli in Girl World.
4 days ago
-
gristav liked the chapter Transitioned in Girl World.
4 days ago
No recent activity
gristav has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
gristav has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
gristav has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
gristav has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
gristav has not earned any awards.