About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
genejudecannon liked the chapter Fuck Yes indeed in Unlimited wishes.
14 hours ago
-
genejudecannon liked the chapter Of Course in Would You Rather.
14 hours ago
-
genejudecannon liked the chapter Fun with a candle in The Printer.
14 hours ago
-
genejudecannon liked the chapter Fun in her flat in The Printer.
1 day ago
-
genejudecannon liked the chapter Bill in Wanna Bet?.
2 days ago
-
genejudecannon liked the chapter Revealing Bill's secret in Wanna Bet?.
2 days ago
-
genejudecannon liked the chapter Hornier... in Wanna Bet?.
2 days ago
-
genejudecannon liked the chapter More sex in Wanna Bet?.
2 days ago
-
genejudecannon liked the chapter Taking her anal virginity in Wanna Bet?.
2 days ago
-
genejudecannon liked the chapter Introduction in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
2 days ago
No recent activity
genejudecannon has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
genejudecannon has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
genejudecannon has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
genejudecannon has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
genejudecannon has not earned any awards.