About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
gazagunmen liked the chapter Christmas Cake – Growing Desire – Various / Baby Fever in Sexual Privilege.
1 week ago
-
gazagunmen liked the chapter They score again. in A Very Good Day.
1 week ago
-
gazagunmen liked the chapter Concentrate on the game. in A Very Good Day.
1 week ago
-
gazagunmen liked the chapter Your little step-sister Naomi in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
gazagunmen liked the chapter Rough anal in Controlling Maisie.
2 weeks ago
-
gazagunmen liked the chapter Checking Things Out in Harem Games.
2 weeks ago
-
gazagunmen liked the chapter Harem Builder in Harem Games.
2 weeks ago
-
gazagunmen liked the chapter Future expansion (part 2) in Sexual Privilege.
1 month ago
-
gazagunmen liked the chapter Future expansion (part 1) in Sexual Privilege.
1 month ago
-
gazagunmen liked the chapter Employee training in Sexual Privilege.
1 month ago
No recent activity
gazagunmen has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
gazagunmen has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
gazagunmen has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
gazagunmen has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
gazagunmen has not earned any awards.