About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
gagagoug left a comment on the chapter Chapter 25 in Unprotected Trance.
1 week ago
-
gagagoug liked the chapter Chapter 25 in Unprotected Trance.
1 week ago
-
gagagoug liked the chapter Chapter 24 in Unprotected Trance.
1 week ago
-
gagagoug liked the chapter Establish some new rules in Making Mom My Sex Slave.
1 week ago
-
gagagoug liked the chapter Inspect the goods in Making Mom My Sex Slave.
1 week ago
-
gagagoug liked the chapter my mindless slave in Making Mom My Sex Slave.
1 week ago
-
gagagoug liked the chapter The hunt in The path to domination.
1 week ago
-
gagagoug liked the chapter What is even going on? in The path to domination.
1 week ago
-
gagagoug liked the chapter At work in The path to domination.
1 week ago
-
gagagoug liked the chapter Obviously in The path to domination.
1 week ago
No recent activity
gagagoug has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
gagagoug has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
gagagoug has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
gagagoug has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
gagagoug has not earned any awards.