About me
- Gender
- genderfluid
- Birthday
- November 17
- Location
- US midwest
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
formlesschromatic liked the chapter Devotion's maw in 5 on 1.
1 day ago
-
formlesschromatic left a comment on the chapter BIGGERING in 5 on 1.
1 week ago
-
formlesschromatic liked the chapter BIGGERING in 5 on 1.
1 week ago
-
formlesschromatic liked the chapter Christmas Cake – Growing Desire – Various / Baby Fever in Sexual Privilege.
1 week ago
-
formlesschromatic liked the chapter She can do better than that in Omni App.
1 week ago
-
formlesschromatic liked the chapter I like being different in 5 on 1.
2 weeks ago
-
formlesschromatic liked the chapter Anyone who arouses you/When you're aroused/Eagerness and acceptance in Sexual Privilege.
3 weeks ago
-
formlesschromatic liked the chapter Steamy in 5 on 1.
3 weeks ago
-
formlesschromatic liked the chapter Until it gets wet in 5 on 1.
1 month ago
-
formlesschromatic liked the chapter Figures in 5 on 1.
1 month ago
No recent activity
formlesschromatic has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
formlesschromatic has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
formlesschromatic has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
formlesschromatic has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
formlesschromatic has not earned any awards.