About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
flyfrog liked the chapter … tells the truth in Acteon.
1 hour ago
-
flyfrog liked the chapter Enjoy your new body in The Printer.
1 day ago
-
flyfrog liked the chapter Dale Amps up in A Surge of Power.
1 day ago
-
flyfrog liked the chapter Your best friend in The Printer.
2 days ago
-
flyfrog liked the chapter Cathy in The Printer.
2 days ago
-
flyfrog liked the chapter Teases her in Acteon.
6 days ago
-
flyfrog liked the chapter Show the former lord her new station in Acteon.
1 week ago
-
flyfrog liked the chapter Betrays Lord Al in Acteon.
1 week ago
-
flyfrog liked the chapter It was Blake, annoyed at 'Weiss' hogging the toilet. (Part Swap - ass and leg) in RWBY Swap.
2 weeks ago
-
flyfrog liked the chapter Ken's Preference in Sibling Possession.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
flyfrog has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
flyfrog has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
flyfrog has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
flyfrog has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
flyfrog has not earned any awards.