About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
flo1210 liked the chapter Temple run in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 day ago
-
flo1210 liked the chapter Chapter 5: Like a Work of Art in No Boys Allowed.
1 week ago
-
flo1210 liked the chapter Chapter 4: Let's Spank Him First in No Boys Allowed.
1 week ago
-
flo1210 liked the chapter Chapter 3: It is a Pajama Party After All in No Boys Allowed.
1 week ago
-
flo1210 liked the chapter Chapter 2: Girls Only! in No Boys Allowed.
1 week ago
-
flo1210 liked the chapter Introduction in No Boys Allowed.
1 week ago
-
flo1210 liked the chapter Talking things over in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
flo1210 liked the chapter An introduction in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
flo1210 liked the chapter Englishman in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 weeks ago
-
flo1210 liked the chapter A Test of Circumstance in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
4 weeks ago
No recent activity
flo1210 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
flo1210 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
flo1210 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
flo1210 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
flo1210 has not earned any awards.