About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
flashmode2 liked the chapter Introduction in Cursed Punishment.
1 day ago
-
flashmode2 liked the chapter Introduction in Who gets to rule?.
1 day ago
No recent activity
flashmode2 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
flashmode2 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
flashmode2 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
flashmode2 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
flashmode2 has not earned any awards.