About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
feen liked the chapter Porkum Makes Sue Storm Work For It in DOOMED.
1 year ago
-
feen liked the chapter Someone Is Dosing Johnny With Hormones in DOOMED.
1 year ago
-
feen liked the chapter Johnny Storm's Body Gets More Feminine in DOOMED.
1 year ago
-
feen liked the chapter Will You Do Something For Me? in DOOMED.
1 year ago
-
feen liked the chapter John's little dick in The Afterparty.
1 year ago
-
feen liked the chapter The clock starts, the cock starts in The Afterparty.
1 year ago
-
feen liked the chapter The clock starts, the cock starts in The Afterparty.
1 year ago
-
feen liked the chapter Pink Panties in DOOMED.
1 year ago
-
feen liked the chapter Reed Wants To Be Cucked in DOOMED.
1 year ago
-
feen liked the chapter Watch Porn Together in DOOMED.
1 year ago
No recent activity
feen has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
feen has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
feen has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
feen has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
feen has not earned any awards.