About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- November 30, 1988
- Location
- United States of America
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Rant about genre fiction, play wargames, RPGs, and watch old sci-fi and fantasy flicks.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Science-fiction, fantasy, historical fiction and nonfiction.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Shaft
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Chute
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
fant032 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
fant032 has not published any stories.
-
The Rulebook
by ashes2ashes
A lucky protagonist stumbles across a magic book that lets them rewrite the rules.
Mind Control English 73 Chapters Deep 652 Words/Chapter 145,226 Likes 60,570,304 Views Customizable7 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 5 years ago -
Slut World
by SwampThing
Another erotic RPG, from either a male or female POV
Erotic Couplings English 229 Chapters Deep 298 Words/Chapter 10,275 Likes 10,197,367 Views15 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 8 years ago -
A Fan-tastic Game of Strip Poker...
by Dark Warrior
Young couple can't believe their luck as they enter into a VERY sexy, star-filled game of Strip Poke
Fan Fiction English 18 Chapters Deep 183 Words/Chapter 1 Likes 117,568 Views10 Chapters Contributed -
The Life of a Superhero/ine or Supervillain/ess
by CorpseKing
The adventures of a comic book Hero/ine or Villain/ess
Fan Fiction English 26 Chapters Deep 234 Words/Chapter 1,219 Likes 748,924 Views5 Chapters Contributed
No contributed stories yet
fant032 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
fant032 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
fant032 has not earned any awards.