About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
falc85 liked the chapter Introduction in Her Husband's Cock.
2 days ago
-
falc85 liked the chapter My wife traded me by the neighbor's son Ch. 07 in My wife traded me by the neighbor's son Ch. 01.
3 days ago
-
falc85 liked the chapter My wife traded me by the neighbor's son Ch. 06 in My wife traded me by the neighbor's son Ch. 01.
3 days ago
-
falc85 liked the chapter Sofia in the kitchen (Chapter 54) in Slut Girlfriend.
1 week ago
-
falc85 liked the chapter Cock Cleaner Interview in H1W1.
1 week ago
-
falc85 liked the chapter Afterparty? in Collegiate Temptation.
2 weeks ago
-
falc85 received a new award: Page Turner.
1 month ago
-
falc85 liked the chapter Threesome Quickie in the Elevator | Rimjob at the Pool in Misogyny Heaven.
1 month ago
-
falc85 liked the chapter Get her some lube in The prep. school.
1 month ago
-
falc85 liked the chapter Gloryhole and the University Library in ENF - The F is your Girlfriend.
1 month ago
No recent activity
falc85 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
falc85 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
falc85 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
falc85 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
falc85 has not earned any awards.