About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
erostorylover liked the chapter Heading back home in Custom Girls.
2 hours ago
-
erostorylover liked the chapter Showtime in class in Custom Girls.
2 hours ago
-
erostorylover liked the chapter Breakfast with mom in Custom Girls.
2 hours ago
-
erostorylover liked the chapter Heading home from school in Custom Girls.
3 hours ago
-
erostorylover liked the chapter Fun time in detention in Custom Girls.
3 hours ago
-
erostorylover liked the chapter Right to school in Custom Girls.
3 hours ago
-
erostorylover liked the chapter Dave Haines, a high schooler in Custom Girls.
3 hours ago
-
erostorylover liked the chapter Introduction in Custom Girls.
3 hours ago
-
erostorylover liked the chapter Introduction in Under One Roof.
3 hours ago
-
erostorylover liked the chapter At your service in Kink Development Kit.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
erostorylover has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
erostorylover has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
erostorylover has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
erostorylover has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
erostorylover has not earned any awards.