About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Louisiana
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
work on research and development, play chess, do Shibari rigging and photography, and read.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
penis.
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
vagina.
- I write erotica because
-
I like to examine the human condition. I think Master's and Johnson were interesting.
- In conclusion, I am
-
a high functioning, high IQ person that used to shy away from believing it of myself. It's taken time and healing but my past depressive episodes have slowly eased.
-
elshada liked the chapter Naked Baristas in Contractually Obligated.
4 days ago
-
elshada liked the chapter Priya's Contract in Contractually Obligated.
5 days ago
-
elshada liked the chapter Saturday Night in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
elshada liked the chapter The shop floor in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
-
elshada liked the chapter Work in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
-
elshada posted a reply on the chapter Unknown. Yet. But it seems unlikely. in Custom Girls.
1 week ago
-
elshada published the chapter Not... Exactly. But easier. in Custom Girls.
1 week ago
-
elshada published the chapter Saturday in Custom Girls.
2 weeks ago
-
elshada liked the chapter Zoe Thornton, Slave Catcher (Complete) in Contractually Obligated.
2 weeks ago
-
elshada liked the chapter Elena arrives at the hotel in Contractually Obligated.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
elshada has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
elshada has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
elshada has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
elshada has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
elshada has not earned any awards.