About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
duckboy43 liked the chapter Back On Her Grind in The Curse of Corrupting Comments (Open).
5 days ago
-
duckboy43 liked the chapter Buttslutting It Up in The Curse of Corrupting Comments (Open).
5 days ago
-
duckboy43 liked the chapter Perfect in Help! Mom's the New FRAT pledge!.
5 days ago
-
duckboy43 liked the chapter Continued! in Cosplay Mom.
5 days ago
-
duckboy43 liked the chapter Khloe Grows Horny in Celebrity Humiliation.
5 days ago
-
duckboy43 liked the chapter Take a walk in Temptation Resort.
1 week ago
-
duckboy43 liked the chapter To the spa in Temptation Resort.
1 week ago
-
duckboy43 liked the chapter Chrissy Costanza (prostitution) in Short stories and other tales.
1 week ago
-
duckboy43 liked the chapter Claim Daria sucked him as he wrote in Changing the Rules.
1 week ago
-
duckboy43 liked the chapter Yes, talk to the offended client in Changing the Rules.
1 week ago
No recent activity
duckboy43 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
duckboy43 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
duckboy43 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
duckboy43 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
duckboy43 has not earned any awards.