About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
drumrollokaylol liked the chapter Fuck. Her. EVERYWHERE in The Choice.
5 days ago
-
drumrollokaylol liked the chapter A Roomate - Furniture Instructions in Oblivious.
5 days ago
-
drumrollokaylol left a comment on the chapter Helen, in a self defense class - part of the class in Oblivious.
5 days ago
-
drumrollokaylol liked the chapter Mom Captions in Happy to Help!.
2 weeks ago
-
drumrollokaylol liked the chapter Sister Captions in Happy to Help!.
2 weeks ago
-
drumrollokaylol liked the chapter Ginny in Adventures in Hogwarts.
2 years ago
-
drumrollokaylol liked the chapter Draco claims her for the purebloods’ ammusement in Adventures in Hogwarts.
2 years ago
-
drumrollokaylol liked the chapter Harry has a wet dream in Adventures in Hogwarts.
2 years ago
-
drumrollokaylol liked the chapter More Modifications (Onahole) in Adventures in Hogwarts.
2 years ago
-
drumrollokaylol liked the chapter is it hard enough in A Twisted Reality.
2 years ago
No recent activity
drumrollokaylol has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
drumrollokaylol has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
drumrollokaylol has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
drumrollokaylol has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
drumrollokaylol has not earned any awards.