About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
dreamwanderer liked the chapter Head to a gay club in Homophilia.
2 weeks ago
-
dreamwanderer liked the chapter On his lap. in Becoming a bitch.
1 month ago
-
dreamwanderer liked the chapter Your ass! in Becoming a bitch.
1 month ago
-
dreamwanderer liked the chapter Your mouth! in Becoming a bitch.
1 month ago
-
dreamwanderer liked the chapter An obedient sissy daughter. in Becoming a bitch.
1 month ago
-
dreamwanderer liked the chapter He shakes his head and walks off to the bathroom. in The Apocalypse.
1 month ago
-
dreamwanderer liked the chapter Jordans not having any of it in Sideffects.
1 month ago
-
dreamwanderer liked the chapter Approach your dad in Sideffects.
1 month ago
-
dreamwanderer liked the chapter Head home. in Sideffects.
1 month ago
-
dreamwanderer liked the chapter No way, I'm leaving without having this monster in my ass in Sideffects.
1 month ago
No recent activity
dreamwanderer has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
dreamwanderer has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
dreamwanderer has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
dreamwanderer has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
dreamwanderer has not earned any awards.