About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- United Kingdom
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play video games, watch wrestling, read erotica
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Bullshit on twitter
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
It's fun
- In conclusion, I am
-
An autistic, anxiety-fuelled mess
-
divalution liked the chapter Further experimentation in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
6 days ago
-
divalution liked the chapter Buying clothes...hopefully the end of things. in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
6 days ago
-
divalution liked the chapter Some experimentation first. in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
6 days ago
-
divalution liked the chapter Should be easy with magic on her side in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
6 days ago
-
divalution liked the chapter Think of some kind of reasonable explanation in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
6 days ago
-
divalution liked the chapter Introduction in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
6 days ago
-
divalution liked the chapter "Chrissy's got the right idea...but I think we can go farther." in What It Takes to Succeed (in Slutworld).
3 weeks ago
-
divalution liked the chapter "I think I have an idea, actually..." in What It Takes to Succeed (in Slutworld).
3 weeks ago
-
divalution liked the chapter "I like Chrissy's idea..." in What It Takes to Succeed (in Slutworld).
3 weeks ago
-
divalution liked the chapter "Let's follow Janelle's lead..." in What It Takes to Succeed (in Slutworld).
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
divalution has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
divalution has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
divalution has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
divalution has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
divalution has not earned any awards.