About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
dimmypg liked the chapter The Essay Assignment in Wedgie and Cuntbust Tales.
1 week ago
-
dimmypg liked the chapter More wedgies! in Wedgie and Cuntbust Tales.
1 week ago
-
dimmypg liked the chapter Second Failed Assignment in Wedgie and Cuntbust Tales.
1 week ago
-
dimmypg liked the chapter First Failed Assignment in Wedgie and Cuntbust Tales.
1 week ago
-
dimmypg liked the chapter Back at the dorm in Wedgie and Cuntbust Tales.
1 week ago
-
dimmypg liked the chapter Stuart in Diary of a Ballbuster.
1 week ago
-
dimmypg liked the chapter Stuart in Diary of a Ballbuster.
1 week ago
-
dimmypg liked the chapter What are you having? in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
1 week ago
-
dimmypg liked the chapter Red Carpet Disaster! in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
1 week ago
-
dimmypg liked the chapter Uncomfortably painful in Wedgie and Cuntbust Tales.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
dimmypg has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
dimmypg has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
dimmypg has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
dimmypg has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
dimmypg has not earned any awards.