About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
derrick64 liked the chapter Isn't it obvious? in Items of Power.
4 days ago
-
derrick64 liked the chapter Yes, they do in Object of Desire.
3 weeks ago
-
derrick64 liked the chapter Discovering what is going on in Possession stories.
1 month ago
-
derrick64 liked the chapter Clara - Eternal love (Ghost) in Possession stories.
1 month ago
-
derrick64 liked the chapter Time to play a little. in Possession.
1 month ago
-
derrick64 liked the chapter Fun with Rogue in Mind Controlling Mutant.
1 month ago
-
derrick64 liked the chapter Goes Outside in Mind Controlling Mutant.
1 month ago
-
derrick64 liked the chapter Exploring the campus in Welcome to the hive.
1 month ago
-
derrick64 liked the chapter Introduction in Welcome to the hive.
1 month ago
-
derrick64 liked the chapter Introduction in The Women in my Life .
1 month ago
No recent activity
derrick64 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
derrick64 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
derrick64 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
derrick64 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
derrick64 has not earned any awards.