About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
deltazeroseven left a comment on the chapter Some new partners in Magical Board Games.
13 hours ago
-
deltazeroseven posted a reply on the chapter Saturday Shenanigans in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
deltazeroseven left a comment on the chapter Saturday Shenanigans in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
deltazeroseven left a comment on the chapter Reduce, Reuse, Recycle in Magical Board Games.
2 weeks ago
-
deltazeroseven received a new award: Regular Commenter.
1 month ago
-
deltazeroseven posted a reply on the chapter A Moment to Breathe in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
-
deltazeroseven left a comment on the chapter A Moment to Breathe in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
-
deltazeroseven left a comment on the chapter There's a hard moon risin' on the streets tonight in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
-
deltazeroseven left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 month ago
-
No recent activity
deltazeroseven has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
deltazeroseven has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
deltazeroseven has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
deltazeroseven has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
deltazeroseven has not earned any awards.