About me
- Gender
- Transgender
- Birthday
- September 2, 1975
- Location
- Almería, Spain
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Making love with my lover
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
A bit of everything, but mostly philosophical studies
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock, polla, cipote, camote, camarón, pene, tranca
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Rotten fish, pescado podrido
- I write erotica because
-
I am very horny, i love erotic gay and trans histories.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Sissy gay
-
davidasissy published the story Enorme y muy cargada..
1 day ago
-
davidasissy posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in El Albornoz Azul.
1 day ago
-
davidasissy liked the chapter Dani, the parking lot blowjob queen in Masculinity Lost.
1 week ago
-
davidasissy received a new award: First Like.
1 week ago
-
davidasissy posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in ¿Es mi novio?.
1 week ago
-
davidasissy published the story El Albornoz Azul.
1 month ago
-
davidasissy published the story Ansío Un Amante Mayor..
1 month ago
-
davidasissy published the story ¿Es mi novio?.
1 month ago
-
davidasissy published the story Mirón y Delincuente..
3 months ago
-
davidasissy liked the chapter 9 Litros de humillación in Erika Bebemiados.
3 months ago
No recent activity
davidasissy has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
davidasissy has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
davidasissy has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
davidasissy has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
davidasissy has not earned any awards.