About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
darkenderlord13 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 20 – Family and Stuff in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
12 hours ago
-
darkenderlord13 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 19 – Start of Day 2 in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
16 hours ago
-
darkenderlord13 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 18 – End of Day 1 in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
16 hours ago
-
darkenderlord13 liked the chapter The band arrives. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
darkenderlord13 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 15 – Brackets and Banter in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
darkenderlord13 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
darkenderlord13 liked the chapter Sarah performs a quick check up. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
darkenderlord13 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 13 – Field Tests and Talks in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
darkenderlord13 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 12 – Bird Chasing in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
darkenderlord13 liked the chapter A bit of a blunder. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
darkenderlord13 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
darkenderlord13 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
darkenderlord13 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
darkenderlord13 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
darkenderlord13 has not earned any awards.