About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
cvbn28c liked the chapter Yes she does in Mind Control University: CHYOA edition.
1 week ago
-
cvbn28c liked the chapter Elena arrives at the hotel in Contractually Obligated.
2 weeks ago
-
cvbn28c liked the chapter The New Routine in Beast of Burden.
3 weeks ago
-
cvbn28c liked the chapter Bells in Beast of Burden.
3 weeks ago
-
cvbn28c liked the chapter A desperate gamble in Beast of Burden.
3 weeks ago
-
cvbn28c liked the chapter My sister in the flesh in Beast of Burden.
3 weeks ago
-
cvbn28c liked the chapter Pathetic in Her vacation as a pet.
1 month ago
-
cvbn28c liked the chapter Elena takes flight in Contractually Obligated.
1 month ago
-
cvbn28c liked the chapter Before Dawn in Beast of Burden.
1 month ago
-
cvbn28c liked the chapter The next day in Kitty Kat.
1 month ago
No recent activity
cvbn28c has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
cvbn28c has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
cvbn28c has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
cvbn28c has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
cvbn28c has not earned any awards.