About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
cuckoldnaruto has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
cuckoldnaruto has not published any stories.
-
Normality-Self insert universe.
Make your story evolve as you go.
Fan Fiction English 60 Chapters Deep 396 Words/Chapter 4,598 Likes 2,582,799 Views Customizable1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 2 hours ago
No contributed stories yet
cuckoldnaruto has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
cuckoldnaruto has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
cuckoldnaruto has not earned any awards.