About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
cuckoldnaruto received a new award: First Chapter.
2 hours ago
-
cuckoldnaruto published the chapter Naruto uzumaki in Normality-Self insert universe..
2 hours ago
No recent activity
cuckoldnaruto has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
cuckoldnaruto has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
cuckoldnaruto has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
cuckoldnaruto has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
cuckoldnaruto has not earned any awards.