About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
circles liked the chapter The next day brings fantasies and unexpected situations in Hypnotic Inheritance.
2 days ago
-
circles liked the chapter A brother-sister 'gaming' session in Hypnotic Inheritance.
1 week ago
-
circles liked the chapter One Milk-Filled Meeting with Headmistress Grey in Custom Girls in Fictional Worlds.
1 month ago
-
circles liked the chapter Mark explores the nature of Kelsey's enthralled state in Hypnotic Inheritance.
1 month ago
-
circles liked the chapter The dinner ends in an unexpectedly expected way in Hypnotic Inheritance.
1 month ago
-
circles liked the chapter With great power comes.. instant corruption in Mind Controlling Mutant.
1 month ago
-
circles liked the chapter Custom Girl's Tracker / Poll in Custom Girls in Fictional Worlds.
1 month ago
-
circles liked the chapter Spending 'Time' Outside in Mind Controlling Mutant.
1 month ago
-
circles liked the chapter A repetitively refreshing morning in Mind Controlling Mutant.
1 month ago
-
circles liked the chapter Some new security measures for the office in Powers & Consequences.
1 month ago
No recent activity
circles has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
circles has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
circles has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
circles has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
circles has not earned any awards.