About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
chyoanonymouse liked the chapter Sally the Succubus and the College Coven in Mind Controlled Daydreams and Nightmares.
53 minutes ago
-
chyoanonymouse liked the chapter Steve goes down in Vampire Invasion.
5 days ago
-
chyoanonymouse liked the chapter Corrupting the sexy goth college girl in The Lilith Strain.
1 week ago
-
chyoanonymouse liked the chapter Their first victim arrives. in Contagion 63X - Viral Transformation.
2 weeks ago
-
chyoanonymouse liked the chapter Shiki king rising part 1 in School of Fangs .
2 weeks ago
-
chyoanonymouse liked the chapter The First Take* in Eternal Sex 2 :.
3 weeks ago
-
chyoanonymouse liked the chapter Scalpel in Night of the Lustful Dead.
2 months ago
-
chyoanonymouse liked the chapter Cortney gets turned in Vampire Invasion.
2 months ago
-
chyoanonymouse liked the chapter Bryce joins Cortney on the fang side in Vampire Invasion.
2 months ago
-
chyoanonymouse liked the chapter Reign of the sexpires has begun in Vampire Invasion.
2 months ago
No recent activity
chyoanonymouse has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
chyoanonymouse has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
chyoanonymouse has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
chyoanonymouse has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
chyoanonymouse has not earned any awards.