About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Iowa
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
chubsindsm liked the chapter Her Favourite Flavour in Everyone's Boyfriend.
5 days ago
-
chubsindsm liked the chapter Teacher’s Petting in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
chubsindsm liked the chapter Shared Boyfriend Panic Disorder in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
chubsindsm liked the chapter Full Service in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
chubsindsm liked the chapter Operation Find the Boring Hot Guy in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
chubsindsm liked the chapter The Problem in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
chubsindsm liked the chapter Another Change in Love Potion Number Ten.
1 week ago
-
chubsindsm liked the chapter The Makeover in Soulmates.
1 week ago
-
chubsindsm liked the chapter The Last Man in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
chubsindsm liked the chapter Brave Little Girl in Forced Crossdressing Stories.
1 week ago
No recent activity
chubsindsm has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
chubsindsm has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
chubsindsm has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
chubsindsm has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
chubsindsm has not earned any awards.