About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
Checker Splash
-
checker625 published the chapter Predictable Naomi in Checker Splash's One Shots.
1 week ago
-
checker625 published the story Checker Splash's One Shots.
2 weeks ago
-
checker625 liked the chapter Freya, adventuring party mage - Extremely Cursed Dungeon Chest in Oblivious.
2 weeks ago
-
checker625 liked the chapter I guess not in The Swapping Stones.
3 weeks ago
-
checker625 liked the chapter BimboTech in The Fish's one-off stories.
1 month ago
-
checker625 liked the chapter Jenny-Asking Nicely in Oblivious.
2 months ago
-
checker625 liked the chapter Kate, rushing to meet her best friend Julia in Oblivious.
2 months ago
-
checker625 published the chapter Laney the whore in The Civilian.
4 months ago
-
checker625 left a comment on the chapter Size is everything with Elana in The Civilian.
5 months ago
-
checker625 liked the chapter Size is everything with Elana in The Civilian.
5 months ago
No recent activity
checker625 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
checker625 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
checker625 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
checker625 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
checker625 has not earned any awards.