About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
captinjoehenry liked the chapter She can do better than that in Omni App.
5 days ago
-
captinjoehenry liked the chapter Upfront payment in Reality Warped [Now Public].
6 days ago
-
captinjoehenry liked the chapter A change in the news in Mod your life.
6 days ago
-
captinjoehenry liked the chapter Corrupting the sexy goth college girl in The Lilith Strain.
1 week ago
-
captinjoehenry left a comment on the chapter John joins in as Jane! in Mod your life.
1 week ago
-
captinjoehenry liked the chapter John joins in as Jane! in Mod your life.
1 week ago
-
captinjoehenry left a comment on the chapter A few more alterations in Mod your life.
1 week ago
-
captinjoehenry liked the chapter A few more alterations in Mod your life.
1 week ago
-
captinjoehenry liked the chapter Your sexy, evil, lesbian succubus girlfriend in The Lilith Strain.
1 week ago
-
captinjoehenry liked the chapter Max has exams, Sherrie makes a deal in Reality Warped [Now Public].
1 week ago
No recent activity
captinjoehenry has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
captinjoehenry has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
captinjoehenry has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
captinjoehenry has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
captinjoehenry has not earned any awards.