About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- South
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Hang with my cat
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
A pervert
-
camcam683 liked the chapter A unexpected guest arrives in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
7 hours ago
-
camcam683 liked the chapter Shoya arrives at your villa in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
7 hours ago
-
camcam683 liked the chapter Ochako tells you about the sex shop in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
7 hours ago
-
camcam683 liked the chapter The match begins in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
2 weeks ago
-
camcam683 liked the chapter Introduction in Mike's daughter Janine – Ch. 1.
1 month ago
-
camcam683 liked the chapter You make a bet with the Captain of the other team in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
1 month ago
-
camcam683 liked the chapter Eloise sends Seamus home. in Custom Girls.
2 months ago
-
camcam683 liked the chapter She needs time to process in Custom Girls.
2 months ago
-
camcam683 liked the chapter Unknown. Yet. But it seems unlikely. in Custom Girls.
2 months ago
-
camcam683 liked the chapter By hoping Susan didn't see in Custom Girls.
2 months ago
No recent activity
camcam683 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
camcam683 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
camcam683 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
camcam683 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
camcam683 has not earned any awards.