About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
calabasas liked the chapter New Home in Life in the Friend Zone.
1 day ago
-
calabasas liked the chapter Freya, adventuring party mage - Extremely Cursed Dungeon Chest in Oblivious.
1 week ago
-
calabasas liked the chapter Kylie, undercover agent - Dinner in a room with reality warpers in Oblivious.
1 month ago
-
calabasas liked the chapter Lana, a Bully - "Bullying" in Oblivious.
1 month ago
-
calabasas liked the chapter Cecily - Kyle's Convenient World in Oblivious.
1 month ago
-
calabasas liked the chapter Introduction in Another day at Lake City High School.
1 month ago
-
calabasas liked the chapter Bimbo Time in Master PC.
1 month ago
-
calabasas liked the chapter Jenny-Asking Nicely in Oblivious.
1 month ago
-
calabasas liked the chapter Take her to bed in Mind and time control.
2 months ago
-
calabasas liked the chapter Keep Messing with Oliva in Oblivious Olivia.
2 months ago
No recent activity
calabasas has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
calabasas has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
calabasas has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
calabasas has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
calabasas has not earned any awards.