About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
burneight liked the chapter Peace and Quiet? in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
21 hours ago
-
burneight liked the chapter You tell the galaxy your message in Bleached Galaxy.
21 hours ago
-
burneight liked the chapter sex games in God's Apprentice.
1 day ago
-
burneight liked the chapter Kim pays you a visit in Bleached Celebs.
1 day ago
-
burneight liked the chapter the confrontation in God's Apprentice.
3 days ago
-
burneight liked the chapter Jake wakes up to his new nightmare in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
3 days ago
-
burneight liked the chapter Steps Toward Escalation in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
3 days ago
-
burneight liked the chapter Lingerie Shop - Try before you buy (this is not a crossdressing chapter) in The VIP.
4 days ago
-
burneight liked the chapter A unexpected guest arrives in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
4 days ago
-
burneight liked the chapter One week Later in The Ranking.
4 days ago
No recent activity
burneight has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
burneight has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
burneight has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
burneight has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
burneight has not earned any awards.