About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- February 2, 1999
- Location
- NA
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Devour pop culture
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Winky
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Lady Garden
- I write erotica because
-
I'm a long-time lurker who is inspired by many CHYOA users' ENF stories. In particular, stories about pranks, lighthearted body insecurities, and reenacting famous ENF scenes.
- In conclusion, I am
-
An ass man.
-
boredbutts liked the chapter Way more than just a second opinion in Bradley’s acorn.
1 week ago
-
boredbutts liked the chapter Find some underwear in Attack of The Nude Flu!.
2 weeks ago
-
boredbutts liked the chapter Elise strips down to cross the lake in The Chronicles of the Panty Raider.
2 weeks ago
-
boredbutts liked the chapter Read the girls' runes in The Chronicles of the Panty Raider.
3 weeks ago
-
boredbutts liked the chapter Check out the showers. in The Chronicles of the Panty Raider.
3 weeks ago
-
boredbutts liked the chapter Inspect Brenna's body in The Chronicles of the Panty Raider.
3 weeks ago
-
boredbutts liked the chapter Introduction in Bradley’s acorn.
3 weeks ago
-
boredbutts liked the chapter Picking pockets... And everything else! in Losing Everything ENF & ENM.
1 month ago
-
boredbutts liked the chapter No… in Bradley’s acorn.
1 month ago
-
boredbutts liked the chapter A woman in a lab coat! in Bradley’s acorn.
1 month ago
No recent activity
boredbutts has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
boredbutts has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
boredbutts has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
boredbutts has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
boredbutts has not earned any awards.