About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
blaak7sins liked the chapter Tyler, Enid and even Marilyn in Wednesday Adams becomes a dork .
19 hours ago
-
blaak7sins liked the chapter Spanked on stream in Tiny titted teacher.
19 hours ago
-
blaak7sins liked the chapter Spanked in Tiny titted teacher.
19 hours ago
-
blaak7sins liked the chapter New babysitter in Tiny titted teacher.
19 hours ago
-
blaak7sins liked the chapter Many years after at art school in Tiny titted teacher.
19 hours ago
-
blaak7sins liked the chapter Lara - Step Mother - Rising Arousal in Oblivious.
19 hours ago
-
blaak7sins liked the chapter In-depth Examination in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
19 hours ago
-
blaak7sins liked the chapter Tricked in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
19 hours ago
-
blaak7sins liked the chapter Commands so far in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
19 hours ago
-
blaak7sins liked the chapter Diane's Breasts in The Son's Rivalry.
3 days ago
No recent activity
blaak7sins has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
blaak7sins has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
blaak7sins has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
blaak7sins has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
blaak7sins has not earned any awards.