About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
bjlover06 liked the chapter Streamer in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 weeks ago
-
bjlover06 liked the chapter ASU in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 weeks ago
-
bjlover06 liked the chapter No Winning in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 weeks ago
-
bjlover06 liked the chapter Training in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 weeks ago
-
bjlover06 liked the chapter Standby Mode in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 weeks ago
-
bjlover06 liked the chapter Teacher Conference in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 weeks ago
-
bjlover06 liked the chapter After School in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 weeks ago
-
bjlover06 liked the chapter Japan does everything better! in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
3 weeks ago
-
bjlover06 liked the chapter Weeks Later in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 month ago
-
bjlover06 liked the chapter Hold On! in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 month ago
No recent activity
bjlover06 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
bjlover06 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
bjlover06 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
bjlover06 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
bjlover06 has not earned any awards.