About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
bing91 liked the chapter Chapter 25 in Unprotected Trance.
2 days ago
-
bing91 liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 35 in The Silver Leash.
2 days ago
-
bing91 liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
4 days ago
-
bing91 liked the chapter Chapter 17 in Four Billion Toys (New Chapters!).
2 weeks ago
-
bing91 liked the chapter Chapter 16 in Four Billion Toys (New Chapters!).
2 weeks ago
-
bing91 liked the chapter Sandy Dogan - Corruption Event 1 in My Idle Harem!.
2 weeks ago
-
bing91 liked the chapter Twitching for content in My Idle Harem!.
3 weeks ago
-
bing91 liked the chapter No, it doesn't in Saving My Sister from the Frat House.
3 weeks ago
-
bing91 liked the chapter The Ally in My Idle Harem!.
1 month ago
-
bing91 liked the chapter Meet Chloe in The Submission Accelerator.
1 month ago
No recent activity
bing91 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
bing91 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
bing91 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
bing91 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
bing91 has not earned any awards.