About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
baggo liked the chapter Smack a bitch up in Blowjob Universe.
6 hours ago
-
baggo liked the chapter What the fuck am I looking at, cumslut? in Blowjob Universe.
3 days ago
-
baggo liked the chapter Kristi!!! in Blowjob Universe.
3 days ago
-
baggo liked the chapter Accept Annette's Offer in Blowjob Universe.
3 days ago
-
baggo liked the chapter Another Challenger? in Blowjob Universe.
3 days ago
-
baggo liked the chapter Interview Interrupted in Blowjob Universe.
3 days ago
-
baggo published the chapter Push a button with a bucket on it. They are just getting started. in Misogyny Heaven.
1 month ago
-
baggo published the chapter Tough call, but you pick the moutharpoon. in Misogyny Heaven.
1 month ago
-
baggo published the chapter Right after the press conference in Sexual Privilege.
1 month ago
-
baggo liked the chapter Chapter 2: Welcome to Hell in Max Difficulty system: Building my Base in a Volcanic Hell World.
1 month ago
No recent activity
baggo has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
baggo has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
baggo has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
baggo has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
baggo has not earned any awards.