About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
axeman liked the chapter Chapter 111: A New Variable Appears! Ren’s Unstoppable Rhythm vs. Nejire’s Endless Curiosity! in Absolute Control: The Bald Telepath.
1 week ago
-
axeman liked the chapter Chapter 102: The Nurse's Prescription! Mitsuki's Reward and the Promise Kept (R-18) in Absolute Control: The Bald Telepath.
1 week ago
-
-
-
-
axeman liked the chapter Chapter 7 Uncontrolled Power and Naked Secrets in Absolute Control: The Bald Telepath.
1 month ago
-
axeman liked the chapter Two beautiful friends... in The Sweetest Corruption.
2 months ago
-
axeman liked the chapter The warehouse in The Submission Accelerator.
5 months ago
-
axeman liked the chapter Chat with Samuel -Blink in Naive Amelia.
6 months ago
-
axeman liked the chapter Filling Cinder In in Semblance Of Normality.
6 months ago
No recent activity
axeman has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
axeman has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
axeman has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
axeman has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
axeman has not earned any awards.