About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
asd12369 liked the chapter Introducing Lachlan in Mommy Fucks a Bully [Story Completed].
18 hours ago
-
asd12369 liked the chapter Introduction in Rich Bully and my Muslim Mom .
18 hours ago
No recent activity
asd12369 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
asd12369 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
asd12369 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
asd12369 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
asd12369 has not earned any awards.