About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- November 30, 1989
- Location
- United States of America
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Sci-fi, Alternate history, History
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock,dick, or penis
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy, shaved mound, thatch, or cunt
- I write erotica because
-
Fun way to channel creativity.
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
aroes published the chapter Stage In The Spotlight in Bridget's New home.
1 week ago
-
aroes published the chapter In For a Penny, In for a... in A Bet Leads To Domination In The Office.
1 week ago
-
aroes published the chapter Nightime Quagmire in Bridget's New home.
1 week ago
-
aroes published the chapter Naked Talant in Bridget's New home.
1 week ago
-
aroes published the chapter Morning Mounting in Bridget's New home.
1 week ago
-
aroes published the chapter Pounding Play in Bridget's New home.
1 week ago
-
aroes published the chapter Proper Pin-Up in Bridget's New home.
1 week ago
-
aroes published the chapter Bowling 'em over in Bridget's New home.
2 weeks ago
-
aroes published the chapter Like They Let me Choose! in Bridget's New home.
2 weeks ago
-
aroes published the chapter Naked Toy Trail in Bridget's New home.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
aroes has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
aroes has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
aroes has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
aroes has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
aroes has not earned any awards.