About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
arbyarby1212 liked the chapter A shocking morning in Magical Board Games.
14 hours ago
-
arbyarby1212 liked the chapter A flurry of inventions in Magical Board Games.
14 hours ago
-
arbyarby1212 liked the chapter Work it in Magical Board Games.
15 hours ago
-
arbyarby1212 liked the chapter Chapter 112 in The Collector.
2 weeks ago
-
arbyarby1212 liked the chapter An unexpected visit in The New Housemate's Secret.
1 month ago
-
arbyarby1212 liked the chapter Bonus event in My Idle Harem!.
1 month ago
-
arbyarby1212 liked the chapter A Model Employee in Soulmates.
1 month ago
-
arbyarby1212 liked the chapter Chapter 4 - Round 2: Maria's Overtime in Cosplay Slut Royal.
2 months ago
-
arbyarby1212 liked the chapter Proving his Prowess in The Romance Mechanic.
2 months ago
-
arbyarby1212 liked the chapter A Tight Petite asian perfect for dominating in Bully Body Modification Ray.
2 months ago
No recent activity
arbyarby1212 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
arbyarby1212 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
arbyarby1212 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
arbyarby1212 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
arbyarby1212 has not earned any awards.