About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
agnitha liked the chapter Setting sail 7- Lover's Spar in The Epic of Wilkes Tempest.
3 weeks ago
-
agnitha liked the chapter On the Hunt 5- Dusk to Dawn[Lewd content] in The Epic of Wilkes Tempest.
3 weeks ago
-
agnitha liked the chapter On the hunt 4 in The Epic of Wilkes Tempest.
3 weeks ago
-
agnitha liked the chapter On the Hunt 2 in The Epic of Wilkes Tempest.
3 weeks ago
-
agnitha liked the chapter Chapter 22 - Ouroboros, Part 2 in City of Angels.
3 weeks ago
-
agnitha liked the chapter Chapter 19 - See the Dawn in City of Angels.
3 weeks ago
-
agnitha liked the chapter Chapter 40 in Accidentally a God.
5 months ago
-
agnitha liked the chapter Chapter 35 in Accidentally a God.
5 months ago
-
agnitha left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Wanted: Prince for Wildly Implausible Fuckfest.
7 months ago
-
agnitha liked the chapter Honestly you exepceted someone to intervene by now in Reborn into Calitian.
1 year ago
No recent activity
agnitha has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
agnitha has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
agnitha has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
agnitha has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
agnitha has not earned any awards.