About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
aeneus liked the chapter Fast Tracking the New Girl in The Romance Mechanic.
1 day ago
-
aeneus liked the chapter Sexual Aggression in The Romance Mechanic.
6 days ago
-
aeneus liked the chapter A Sure Thing in Groundhog Lay.
6 days ago
-
aeneus liked the chapter Testing Times in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
2 weeks ago
-
aeneus liked the chapter Calculated Risks in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
3 weeks ago
-
aeneus liked the chapter Risk Free Risks in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
1 month ago
-
aeneus liked the chapter Kylie, undercover agent - Dinner in a room with reality warpers in Oblivious.
1 month ago
-
aeneus liked the chapter I Wonder Why in Primrose Lane.
1 month ago
-
aeneus liked the chapter Runaround Sue in Primrose Lane.
1 month ago
-
aeneus liked the chapter It Could Be You in Groundhog Lay.
2 months ago
No recent activity
aeneus has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
aeneus has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
aeneus has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
aeneus has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
aeneus has not earned any awards.