About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
adul882 liked the chapter Kathy On Her Knees (image) in Dad's Best Friend.
6 hours ago
-
adul882 liked the chapter The Unpredictable Jessica in Dad's Best Friend.
6 hours ago
-
adul882 liked the chapter Selfie (image) in Dad's Best Friend.
6 hours ago
-
adul882 liked the chapter Secretly In The Bedroom in His Best Friend.
6 hours ago
-
adul882 liked the chapter Preparing Breakfast in His Best Friend.
6 hours ago
-
adul882 liked the chapter An Awkward Conversation in Dad's Best Friend.
6 hours ago
-
adul882 liked the chapter From Behind in His Best Friend.
6 hours ago
-
adul882 liked the chapter Actually, I don't want to know in Dad's Best Friend.
6 hours ago
-
adul882 liked the chapter Tales in His Best Friend.
7 hours ago
-
adul882 liked the chapter Yoga Pants in His Best Friend.
7 hours ago
No recent activity
adul882 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
adul882 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
adul882 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
adul882 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
adul882 has not earned any awards.