About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
adat liked the chapter Introduction in Poster Girls.
2 weeks ago
-
adat liked the chapter Number Six in The Submission Accelerator.
2 weeks ago
-
adat liked the chapter Meet Chloe in The Submission Accelerator.
2 weeks ago
-
adat liked the chapter Things could be worse in The Submission Accelerator.
2 weeks ago
-
adat liked the chapter Whore in The Submission Accelerator.
2 weeks ago
-
adat liked the chapter Not a whore in The Submission Accelerator.
2 weeks ago
-
adat liked the chapter She changes up her wardrobe in The Wardrobe Maker.
2 weeks ago
-
adat liked the chapter They run back trying to find their clothes in Something Naked This Way Comes.
2 weeks ago
-
adat liked the chapter Carnival slaves forever in Something Naked This Way Comes.
2 weeks ago
-
adat liked the chapter "What of it?" in Magical Board Games.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
adat has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
adat has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
adat has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
adat has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
adat has not earned any awards.